Lands Design Beta webinar (5th October 2016)
This webinar shows an overview of Lands Design Beta, while modeling a garden project.
- Interface overview: toolbars, dialogs and display options.
- Plant database.
- Inserting textured zones
- Terrain modeling and editing tools.
- Inserting vegetation species individually, in rows, forests, ground covers and shrubs.
- Inserting civil work elements: kerbs, walls and urban furniture blocks.
- 2D display of Lands Elements to generate plan drawings.
- Listing commands to create Plants, Blocks and Zone schedules.
- Plant Photo and Label tools.
- Animation tools.
- Rendering the scene.
- Image filter editor.